Shipping calculated at checkout.
New Balance Numeric 306 NDT Shoes - Olive / Orange
- Jamie Foy pro model
- Closed-cell polyurethane insert provides insert protection and a more consistent fit
- Elastic gusseted tongue for a snug fit
- Internal hidden toe protection
- Mesh panels provide breathability
- Minimal forefoot rubber for an enhanced board feel
- Suede and mesh upper with a visible rubber underlay for added durability
- Suede/canvas material
- Tapered crating in the heels for weight reduction with pliable lasting board for more support
- Vulcanized rubber outsole for superior grip and durability
The New Balance Numeric 306 skate shoe is Jamie Foy's first NB pro model. Providing an update to the traditional vulc skate shoe. Rubber underlays and suede give the shoe greater durability, able to stand up to the toughest wear and tear. Mesh panels allow air to flow keeping your foot comfortable. A great choice for a reliable and comfortable skate shoe.
New Balance Numeric draw upon the deep history and heritage of New Balance. Their line of New Balance Numeric performance and lifestyle skate shoes utilise all the technology and comfort that New Balance has developed from over a hundred years of pioneering men and women's running shoes.